How are your navigational skills? Would you like to brush up on your compass reading ability? Perhaps you are a new-comer to the hills and would like to feel more confident about leading the way yourself? Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn more about navigation, it is definitely a good idea to know how to read a map and compass.
Glentrek is an official provider of the National Navigation Award Scheme (NNAS). This scheme is a personal performance, non-competitive, incentive programme for all ages of people, who are keen to learn navigation skills and gain the confidence to get out and enjoy the countryside.
- The National Navigation Award Scheme will:
- Enhance your enjoyment of the countryside
- Develop sound navigation skills and practice including planning your own walking routes?
- Improve your confidence at map reading, whether the weather is clear or misty.
- Give you a personal performance award in navigation at the NNAS Bronze, Silver or Gold Levels, validated to a national standard.
On Saturday September 29nand 30, Glentrek is running a two-day Bronze National Navigation Award course in Glen Doll/Glen Clova, Angus.
The cost is £90 per person for both days or £50 if you just want to come on the first day.
To find out more and to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org